The All-Occasion Suit
What every young man & boy should always have in his closet;
1. One pair of black dress pants / black belt.
2. One pair of black dress socks.
3. A pair of black dress shoes or loafers.
4. One white long-sleeve dress shirt.
5. One short-sleeve dress shirt.
6. One black tie.
7. One black blazer or sport coat.
Understanding that one may not wear dress-clothes frequently, you can simply use the same one suit for any occasion time and time again for;
The mission behind the muscles
STRONG NEED NOT MEAN BIG AND MUSCLED -
though we're all for lean beef. Strong need not mean aggressive, though we think that boldness is underrated these days. Strong means being comfortable in the simple, unadorned styles; no fussy patterns allowed. Strong means walking with shoulders back and head high, as though you have power you might deploy at any moment on behalf of your team. Strong knows that even being a mouse means going forth and being a mighty one.